1. Delivery time is up to 30 working days depending on the shipping method chosen by the Buyer and the region. The seller is not responsible for changing the delivery time in the event of circumstances that he could neither foresee nor prevent. The order is delivered by courier or transport company (for example DHL). The cost of delivery depends on the transport company fares.
2. The buyer pays for the Goods and its delivery by prepayment. the Manager of the online store agrees with the Buyer the delivery time after receipt of payment to the Seller's account.
3. In case of cancellation of the paid order, the prepayment amount is fully refunded to the buyer.
4. At the time of delivery, the buyer should carefully inspect the goods in the presence of the courier, make sure that there are no visible mechanical and other external damage, and that the goods fully comply with the order through the online store (model, color, equipment, quantity). Any claims on the appearance and other defects of the goods, which could be found in the usual way of its acceptance, the buyer has the right to present only until the transfer of the goods. In case of violation of the integrity of the package, detection of dents and other damage, do not accept the Goods, require the delivery service employees to draw up an act of return and refuse to receive the Goods, and then report the situation to the operator of the online store. If a defect or damage is found, the seller will exchange the defective goods for goods of good quality. After receiving the order, the seller is not responsible for the complete set and integrity of the delivered goods. The risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the buyer at the time of receipt of the goods.
5. In the absence of any claims, the buyer receives from the courier accompanying documents for the goods and signs the necessary documents. This signature serves as confirmation that the buyer has no claims to the completeness of the order, quantity and appearance of the goods.
6. Couriers are not authorized to consult the buyer and give advice or any recommendations, assemble the goods or perform other actions that have not been agreed in advance. The seller is not responsible if such actions, advice or recommendations entail any negative consequences or losses.
7. Delivery by Transport company:
7.1 Ownership and risk of accidental destruction, loss or damage to the goods passes from the seller to the buyer or the carrier with the transfer of the goods to the carrier at the place of performance of the contract upon signing by the parties of acceptance act of goods (product invoice and/or waybill and/or bill of lading).
7.2 The obligation to transfer the goods to the buyer shall be deemed fulfilled from the moment of transfer of the goods to the carrier.
7.3 The cost of delivery of goods within each order is calculated based on the weight and volume of all ordered goods, the delivery address of the order, the carrier's prices and is paid by the buyer himself.
• Cash refunds are not allowed for card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
• The buyer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods - within seven days;
• Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties and the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are kept;
• The buyer has no right to refuse the goods of proper quality having individually defined properties if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the person acquiring it;
• Failure of the consumer of the goods the seller must return to him the sum paid by consumer, except for the cost of the seller on delivery from the consumer of the returned goods, not later than 10 (ten) days from the date the consumer the corresponding requirement;
To receive a refund to a bank card, you must fill out an application for a refund, which is sent on request by the company to the e-mail address and send it by attaching a copy of the passport to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are made to the bank card within 21 (twenty-one) working days from the date of receipt by the company of the application for a refund.
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The term of consideration of the application and refund begins to be calculated from the date of receipt of the application by the company and is calculated in working days excluding holidays and weekends.